Where is Sanosil typically used in Agriculture (crops)?
- To remove biofilm from water systems
- Tanks, lines and food processing equipment
- Poultry processing plants
- Fruit and vegetable wash
- Hydroponic production
- Pre and post-harvest disinfection
- Used for wash water treatment
- Transportation vehicles and storage containers
Advantages of Using Sanosil in Agriculture
- Tasteless, colourless and odourless
- No rinsing required
- Can be sprayed or fogged
- Requires approximately 1/15th the volume of Sodium Hypochlorite and PAA
- Does not foam
- Does not damage crop
- Approved under Regulation 31 of the Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000.
- Low pasteurisation temperatures
Within the agricultural industry there are many specific and common areas where effective and economic disinfection is not only desirable, but often a regulatory requirement.
These areas include:
- Air conditioning/ventilation systems
- Delivery and storage areas
- Incoming mains/raw water supplies
- Processing areas
- Product preservation
- Production areas
- Raw material depots and storerooms
- Water treatment applications
Sanosil is a superior fruit and veg wash
The quality of any water contacting produce dictates the potential for contamination.
Sanosil minimizes the potential contamination by assuring water quality:
- Effective alternative to chlorine or PAA
- Effective and high organic load
The prevention of contamination is favoured over corrective action after contamination has occurred:
- Increases yield
- Increases profits
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.