Sanosil S003 is a very flexibly applicable universal disinfectant with long-lasting depot effect.
Sanosil S003 is based on the proven Sanosil hydrogen peroxide/silver formula.
Surface disinfection, aerosol disinfection, room disinfection, spray disinfection
Ready to use
Bacteria, viruses, yeasts and fungi
Contact time: 1 – 60 min.
Shelf life: 2 years
1.5% Hydrogen peroxide, 0.0015% silver
The active substance used is hydrogen peroxide. In a complex manufacturing procedure, the active substance is stabilized and boosted with silver, thus achieving a greatly improved effectiveness against micro-organisms. The traces of silver remaining on the treated surfaces are not
visible. However, they efficiently inhibit a renewed contamination. The elemental oxygen (O2) separated by the hydrogen peroxide attacks the cell walls of the micro-organisms directly. The chemical reaction between the oxygen and the cell wall molecules will cause these to be denatured and destroyed. This effect is intensified by the silver ions which form a bond with the disulphide bridge of certain proteins of micro-organisms, thereby inactivating or precipitating these proteins.
1. Thoroughly clean the surface to be treated with a suitable cleaner
2. Moisten a microfibre cloth/cleaning rag with Sanosil S003
3. Wet the surface to be disinfected with the cloth and leave a moist film. Objects without smooth surfaces or absorbent materials can also be sprayed directly. If droplets remain on the surface, remove these with a suitable cloth. Otherwise droplets may leave slivery-grey stains after drying under adverse conditions.
4. Let the disinfectant dry. Rinsing with water is not necessary.
1. Fill Sanosil S003 into the storage container of a suitable applicator.
2. Wet the cleaned surfaces to be disinfected with the applicator to leave an evenly moist film.
1. If possible, clean the parts to be treated in the dishwasher or by hand.
2. Fill Sanosil® S003 into a container and place the parts in it. Remove after a few minutes and leave to dry. If the disinfectant is not contaminated, it may be used several times.
Go to Drinking Water Treatment to learn more
Go to Process Water to learn more
Go to Food & Beverage to learn more
Get Product Data Sheet on Sanosil Super S003
Request Safety Data Sheet on Sanosil S003
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.